Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How about a throwback?

Left my AC adapter for my laptop at work so I'm on the desktop tonight catching up on everything that needs to be caught up with.  Still don't have any recent pictures/videos other than that of bento box work but 1) you've seen plenty of those of late and 2) I don't plan on posting those until the end of the week when I can do a full week anyway.

Just for fun I started going through the ol' picture archive of Miss A here o the desktop.  Man oh man!  Did we ever take pictures and keep up with taking pictures!!  Haven't done a throwback on here in probably a year or something since I never get on the desktop so thought I would do one for fun.  This one was somewhere in the neighborhood of right before six months for her I believe?  It was in what I like to call her "chunky monkey" stage...


Two of my best friends are expecting (one of them will be any day now!) and I am just thrilled to bits over their pending arrivals of sweet baby girls.  Miss A has been the greatest joy and blessing of my whole entire life outside of me pledging my faith and love to D when we married and I cannot imagine life without either one of them to complete it. God bless my wonderful husband and my sweet baby girl. God bless them to the fullest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...