We had big plans for this Superbowl Sunday but had to cancel them first thing in the morning when I went in to get Miss A up for the day and discovered that she had made a mess of herself. (She got sick and we had to wash and sanitize her entire bedset AND bed!!) So, we missed out on church in the morning and then just rested up for the remainder of the day waiting for the game to start.
During Miss A's afternoon nap I whipped up a batch of mini-SteelerCakes to try out some new mini cupcake pans I thrifted earlier in the week. They turned out very nicely and I topped them off with the Steelers logo to complement the black and gold interior...
When Miss A woke up from her nap she was all kinds of excited to sample one. I guess the glasses helped her to taste them better?
And even though the Steelers didn't snag a 7th Superbowl victory, we will steal bleed black and gold here in Redskins country.





No comments:
Post a Comment