If you didn't know, we Ellwoods can be a real silly folks sometimes. Case in point? We like to listen and dance to bagpipe music AKA "pipes" music. "Pipes" music is currently Miss A's favorite type of music to listen to so much that she requests it when we are driving in the car, hanging out at home, etc. etc. etc.
D discovered Miss A's love for "pipes" on accident when he was introducing her to music he likes to listen to. And, like father like daughter? She LOVES it. And when she listens to it she makes this face that has become known as her "pipes face."
The other night we turned on some "pipes" music in an effort to capture the "pipes face" on camera. D did it with Miss A to try and encourage her to do it...
And THANKFULLY... Miss A joined in and showed him how it was really done!
We can't get enough of "pipes" in our house. But can you blame us when Miss A brings it so hard like this?
And since there aren't enough embarrassing pictures on here already, behold some gorgeous shots D took the other morning when I haven't combed/brushed/groomed myself at all! Truth be told, I was having such a good time with Miss A reading books in the morning that I actually handed D the camera with the order that he take these pictures. *sigh* I love being a mom. I really really do love it...
This is our life. And we love living it the way we do. Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!






No comments:
Post a Comment