Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weekly Bentos - #4

It's like all I ever post are bentos anymore, eh?  *shrug*  It's been crazy around these parts and we've all been under the weather and not even close to camera ready!  Thankfully, we're finally starting to feel better. :)  Anyway... here are this week's bentos...

Ham blossoms, cheese trees on a bed of pita chips, fresh fruit cup of mandarin oranges, blueberries and topped with strawberry hearts

Hello Kitty mini pita PB&Jam on a bed of sugar snap peas, cheese cubes, and mini yogurt.  This went with a hot thermos of beef barley chunky soup. 
This was breakfast.  Breakfast pilaf mixed with craisins and garnished with cherry fruit flat that said "I *heart* you"  Miss A hated the fruit flat and threw them to the side.  I know because I watched her.

Pucca ham and cheese pita sandwich on a bed of veggie chips, side of craisins and koala chocolate creme cookies, and a mini yogurt

Deconstructed sandwich of turkey and cheese roll-ups and pita chips, sugar snap peas, and a fresh berry cup topped with a strawberry heart

Made this for myself.  Is that bad?  It's a chef-style salad with turkey and ham blossoms,  pepper jack cheese strips, baby carrot rounds, and grape tomatoes, side of pita chips, and fresh fruit cup of kiwi, blueberries, and raspberries


I'd say I'm definitely improving week to week, wouldn't you?  Now watch.  We'll have another snow day or something tomorrow and I won't be able to show off my pretty bento box salad at all. :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...