Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy 3rd birthday, Miss A!!!!

I saw this type of thing on other people's websites/blogs long before Miss A was even a thought much less the bouncing and bubbly three year old she officially is today.

The idea is you sit your child down and ask them a series of questions - I suppose they should be the same questions every year but it might not end up like that for us - and then you record/observe their responses. It's supposed to be a little bit "Kids say the darnedest things" type of thing as well as really encapsulate who the child is at the moment in their lives when they are giving you responses that you would mostly never even think to anticipate from them.

Anyway, here is our attempt at the birthday video. I don't know what my expectations were but I think we turned out exactly what we were capable of. If anything it certainly is entertaining! Please pardon the bad video editing - a videographer I am not! I'll stick the the stills of weddings, portraits, and freelance work. ;)



Happy Birthday to our Miss A!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG she's *so* adorable; that video is priceless! ~Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...