Last evening Miss A was toddling around and decided to put one of her many necklaces on the dog. She looked at him and then looked at us and proclaimed, "He's BERY pretty!" We were both so tired that we acknowledged it and then just kind of moved on.
This morning, Miss A woke up extra early - BEFORE 630am when her usual is about 730-8 - and woke me up all upset that she couldn't find the cap to this flashlight thing she is currently obsessed with. I pulled her out of bed, convinced her to cozy up on the couch with me, and watch "a show" quietly while I woke the rest of the way up. As I was sitting there half asleep/half awake, I casually glanced over at the dog who had just flopped down on the floor next to us. This is what he looked like...
I just about started choking myself because I started laughing so hard!! We TOTALLY forgot to take the necklace off of him and he wore it all evening last night and then through the night to the morning!!! I think even HE had forgotten he had it on!! And there he sat just sitting there as naturally as ever, like dogs wearing necklaces was completely normal. I mean look at him!
Even now I am looking at this picture and can barely contain the amusement I have with it.
*sigh*
I really hope Miss A continues to do this type of thing. We NEED a "bery pretty" dog around here. What better way to start a day!

No comments:
Post a Comment