Anyway, I don't have pictures to illustrate these moments but I thought at least it would be fun to record them here. So? Here's the first installment of them. I've got three!!
Overheard/saw this from around the corner of the kitchen... Miss A was setting up some dollhouse furniture in a circle...
Miss A: OKAY!! We can have a TEA party!!!
(Miss A goes over to a chair and attempts to hover/sit on one of them)
Miss A: I'm so big for this chair. I can't fit!
Here's the next one from when we were driving home from the Vet to pick up the dog. He had to have a patch of fur shaved for them to do the necessary procedures.
Miss A: Mama?
Me: Yes, Miss A?
Miss A: He's a fat dog. He's FAT.
Me: Why do you say that?
Miss A: Because he's FAT. He's fat because he has a boo-boo.
And the last one from the other day while I was sitting on a camp chair watching her make mud pies. She walked over to me and handed me a cup of water.
Miss A: Here, Mama. This is for you.
Me: Why thank you!
Miss A: (drops a large pinecone in the cup) That's a bread. (walks away)
No comments:
Post a Comment