(For the record: we didn't plan this and it just happened that way.)
Miss A had a great time stirring the batter and I would have included pictures of that except I'm in all of them and I look really bad and I had to draw the line somewhere with this blog. *shrug* But here are some great shots of her (taken by D!) sampling some of the cookie dough before it got into the oven!
We really should have taken some video of her dipping her fingers in every mound of dough on the baking sheet because all the while she was saying, "Mmmm... IS GOOOD..." It was hilarious!!!



When the timer went off for them to be pulled out of the oven, Miss A could barely contain her excitement and was right at my side until I said they were cool enough to sample. I gave her one and she promptly ran off with it and proceeded to walk and bounce around in the silly way she always does when she's in a really good mood...

Perhaps we should have cookies for dinner more often. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment