A few weeks back, D got super motivated and did a number of home improvement things that were on his to-do list and one of them was hanging the shutters that Grammy and Grandpap so kindly passed on to us. Today there was finally time to prime them so they could be painted and given another shot at prettying things up. Miss A even got in on the priming action...


And because I had just cleaned up the whole inside of the house and mopped the floors, Miss A and I puttered around outside and enjoyed the weather. She really really REALLY wanted to go somewhere in the car.

But I convinced her that picking flowers in the yard and riding in the swing was a lot more fun than riding in the car.

Such a nice day we've had today! If only weekends really were three days and work weeks were four days. (Right, Grammy?)
No comments:
Post a Comment