Miss A was thrilled to see everyone since we so rarely can get up to where they all live and was running around so much that I was barely able to get any decent pictures of her.

There were TONS of other little ones there to play with so who can blame her for not being able to stand still? Just the same, I tried my best to convince all of them to pile onto the couch for a bit of group portraiture. Some of them (like Miss A) were less than willing to cooperate by either turning around completely so I couldn't even see them...

... Or just plain not sitting still and wiggling around like crazy...


... Or just plain trying to get off of people's laps and run away all together.

*Sigh*. Grandchildren group portrait FAIL. Oh well. I really don't blame them. But all kidding aside, these are the kinds of kiddie portraits that I love because they really do capture the moment so well! And, anyway, how could I even expect them to sit still when there were more fun things to do like dance and twirl? What it comes down to is my priorities need to be rethought.

Miss A's second(?) cousin who was only a wee baby at Aunt H's baby shower last year has grown up to quite the little lady and she was about as amused with my photography skills (or lack thereof) as Miss A was.

Luckily, she obliged me for a brief moment enough for me to get one decent shot of her.

And then it was off (for the both of them) to finding things around the house that were meant NOT to be touched or played with...

(To be continued...)
No comments:
Post a Comment