Sunday, April 11, 2010

Style is forever

I'd say it's fair to say that it is rare that Miss A could be called not cute. I think this applies mostly because as a person (albeit a little one), she's got a cute way about her! Her little voice, her crazy open-mouthed laugh, her squinchy eyes that she does sometimes when she gets excited - it all adds up to something that is just easily classified as cute. And this isn't a bad thing especially since a lot of the time she's got to make up for a wardrobe that she just doesn't have.

Now, this isn't to say that Miss A is poorly dressed in the least but one thing can't be denied and that's that most of her wardrobe consists of things going a second or even third go around. She's a regular hand-me-down little gal. D and I are both teachers and we just can't afford to have her dressed to the nines all the time! We like hand-me-downs very much so! Still, sometimes I feel kind of bad that Miss A rarely gets something that is all new and all hers from the very beginning. So thank the good Lord above for discounted clothing stores!!!

I found the below at TJMaxx the other day when I was looking for a new bathing suit for Miss A at a price point lower than $10. I managed to find a very cute suit for her for a solid $8 (Woo-hoo for holding out and not even buying one at Target!!) and I also stumbled upon this amazing ensemble marked down to only $12!!!!! And it even came with a cute headband that matched the top!!!!!!

It was an impulse buy but it's hard to argue that it was the wrong impulse to give into because just look at how stylish Miss A looks...


And because she is such a little fashion bug diva type just completely naturally the way she is, I'll have you know that she added the beaded necklace all on her own! Impressed, are you not?

What can I say? Miss A KNOWS that fashion fades but style is definitely forever.

1 comment:

AshleyHami said...

She isbeautiful!!! I love her hair tOo :). I can't wait to do pigtails on Clara :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...