I decided to come on the other side of the camera today though to document another part of my day with Miss A when we went to the farm and the Enchanted Forest though. After our trip there we took a jaunt over to the Baltimore area to visit the amazing stylist who I've been going to for over five years now!! I know how ridiculous it is to continually drive over an hour to get your haircut but any lady will tell you that when you find someone who does good hair it's well worth a long trip and when you find someone who does GREAT hair it's definitely worth driving even hours away.
Anyway, this past December you might remember that I took the plunge to get all of my hair chopped off with the intention of maybe eventually being brave enough to go even shorter. As it turned out I LOVED having short hair and was that much more encouraged and finally took the big plunge to go for the classic "pixie" cut that I've always envied on others. I'm not sure that I can completely pull it off the way some people can but I just like the cut and the ease of care so much that I almost don't even care...
It will require very regimented almost monthly trims to maintain it but I love it so much I feel like it's well worth the investment and the effort.

No comments:
Post a Comment