Monday, April 12, 2010

Throwback day

Let's play a little guessing game shall we?

How many pictures have I amassed of Miss A since the day she was born?

Seriously! How many do you think I've taken and digitally filed away?

Answer: Approximately 4,000-4,300

I know. I KNOW. Isn't it hard to believe? I mean, I'm the one that even took them and has sat here for hours on end editing and filing and sorting and organizing and the number even blows me away!

But how many of those do you think I've probably gotten printed up? Hmmm... maybe 50-100? Seriously! No more than 100 of the aforementioned total have been printed.

This is because D and I have just kept them on our hard drive(s) (we have two so that we can backup the one on our desktop!) and then just scroll through them as we see fit. Seems kind of a waste, doesn't it?

Yeah. I think so to. So... we're going to try something a little new.

Just to keep things interesting and fun and surprising, we're going to randomly post some "throwback" photos that we have in our photo archives that have never been seen within email distros, online photo albums, or have been put on the blog.

Sounds good? OK!

Here's our first one. I *think* this was taken when Miss A was experiencing spaghetti squash (one of my personal favorites!) for the first time around her 11 month mark.


Amazing how the time flies, eh? And amazing how this one never made it to the blog since I look at it now and just swoon at what a wonderful moment it captures. *shrug* Who knows why it never made it in the first place.

Anyway, let's hear it for Throwback days, eh? This is going to be fun!!! Stay tuned for more.

P.S. Remember: Throwback days will happen randomly and without warning so be on the look out for them. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...