Obviously I have enough of my proverbial plate.
This weekend I had the lovely opportunity to slow things down a bit. My parents ended up spending the weekend at the Charm City Inner Harbor and Miss A and I joined them for almost the entire Saturday. My mom and I walked around by the harbor and people watched and also took Miss A to the children's museum (Port Discovery) while my dad worked. Unfortunately I don't have a ton of pictures to show of the more exciting parts of our day because I was less interested in taking pictures of all of the action and more interested in being a part of the action. I would say that I regret doing this because Miss A was so adorable at the museum but I absolutely don't. I was able to make some great memories with her that I will remember better than any pictures that I could have taken.
When all was said and done, we all went back to my parents' hotel room and just vegged until it was time for an amazing dinner at our local favorite - Phillips. Miss A was all played out from all of the excitement for the day and while she normally might be bouncing off the walls, she had no problem hanging out with my mom and taking in some reading. This is the only picture I took of the whole day and I think it's hysterical...

It's hard to tell but Miss A is reading the hotel guidebook that instructs you how to go about ordering room service and using the concierge.
But to make up for all of the blogging that I've not been able to do and the pictures I've not taken, I give you a little bit of a leftover that I had forgotten about. (I'll try and do this every so often because I've actually got a fair share of leftovers that never make it to the blog.) Eating yogurt is something that Miss A loves to do these days and is very good at as well.
Oh wait! Did I say EATING yogurt? I guess I should have also said WEARING yogurt too!! She might be better at the latter more than the former.
No comments:
Post a Comment