Tonight when I was helping Miss A get ready for bed, I was getting her into her pajamas and narrating the process and when I got to the part about buttoning her buttons she turned to me and repeated the word buttons as if to make sure that's what I said. When I repeated it back to her she said it again and then continued to repeat it over and over and over again! It must be a fun word for her to say! The cutest thing about it though is not the fact that I've started her on a mild obsession with saying it but actually it's HOW she says it. She can't quite get it and mispronounces it and if I were a Speech therapist I might be all particular about it but I'm an Art teacher instead and if anything I think it's just adorable. Here she is saying 'buttons' in her own way...
I love it! I JUST LOVE IT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment