I am a weirdo. I like to do photo editing to decompress. I just spent the better part of this evening designing tests on Canada AND differentiating instruction for my special education students. When D came home this evening, I was just finishing up and he caught me poking around some of the image libraries on the hard drive and he stopped me when I scrolled through the one posted below.
I've spent some time tweaking it and he's convinced me that it's pretty decent and much better than the one I previously posted. I'm still deciding but I think I've almost looked at it enough times to convince myself that it's fine enough.

What do you think?
By the way, it's purposefully slightly off-center, hazy/softened, color boosted, and bottom heavy.
For your convenience, here is the first one that I did (and thought was better at the time).

No comments:
Post a Comment