In the mean time, since we've got teeth now, we're occupying ourselves with learning how to brush our teeth!!!
It took me probably an unreasonable amount of time selecting her first toothbrush for her but that's because I'm weird and get all excited about silly things like picking out new toothbrushes. For as long as I can remember, the whole business of getting a new toothbrush has been one my most favorite occasions in the world. Why? Because how often do you get to get a new toothbrush? Not too often, right? And when the time comes when you finally do get one, you can get an entirely NEW color if you want to and have you seen the toothbrushing technology that they have available these days???!!!
(I know. I'm calming down. I KNOW. I told you I was unreasonable about the toothbrush selection process.)
Anyway, here's Baby A and her very own toothbrush!! (She's got toothpaste too but I didn't get a picture of that.) She let me brush her little teeth and gums first and then once she understood how it worked, she "brushed" her own teeth for a good eight minutes before finally getting too into it when she shoved the brush so far back that she accidentally gagged herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment