It's been a while since there have been pictures on here taken with anything other than my phone. Here are some I took with "Dino" (my nickname for my big digital camera that is ancient compared to today's standards).
Way back at the beginning of the school year, Miss A and I had some "clay time" with some leftover air-dry clay I had in the studio. Ever the fickle artist, she couldn't decide what she wanted to make but it ended up (with my strong suggestions) becoming an ashtray of sorts. *shrug*
We left it to dry out and kind of forgot about it and then Miss A brought it up in the way of, "Hey! Can we paint my clay?" I honestly felt kind of bad about forgetting about it for so long.
Miss A was thrilled to be able to break the paints out and put some color onto it today. She is ALL about doing artwork and I couldn't be more thrilled that she is such a drip off the ol' palette.
The next picture is of two chickens. She made them by putting her hands down and then painting around them. I'm assuming she learned this technique at preschool.
These masterpieces are drying on the dining room table/play fort thing in the playroom. They will be hung up tomorrow.



No comments:
Post a Comment