Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Busy as a bee

Miss A is such a busy little lady these days. It's like she always has some kind of agenda. Last week one of our long distance friends from Dallas sent her a little art project and she wouldn't even indulge me with one smiley picture at all.



It's not out of the ordinary to have her play tent pitched in the middle of her play room either. The rule is that she can't have any more than three toys in there at any given time but somehow she always sneaks things in there to keep her company while she is working on her drawings and colorings.



And then there's her natural curiosity that beats the heck out of anything our cat has. I don't even know where this box came from originally but Miss A found it and has taken it over for herself! For a while she was just stuffing herself into it but lately she's been using it to store random toys for random reasons.




Last night while D and I were decompressing from the day and watching the Pens vs. Blackhawks game we heard Miss A warbling and ticking the ivories in her playroom. When we looked in on her she yelled, "Look! I'm PIANO-ing!!"


I think we'll keep her around. She's pretty fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...