Last night might have been the single best time of Miss A's third year. I know...I KNOW. How could I proclaim such a thing and essentially discount every other day and night so far? Well, I'm not saying all of the other times were bad just that last night was THE. BEST. EVER!!!! Why? Because I found an old point-and-shoot digital camera (my first one ever that I got for college graduation), figured out that it still worked and gave it to Miss A to take however many pictures she wanted.
Below are some of Miss A's best shots over probably 30 total. I'd say she did pretty well overall considering this was her first time taking pictures independently.
This first picture of the dog was one I assisted her with taking just so she understood how to hold the camera and which button to push.
This next one was all Miss A. It's a picture of our dishes in the dishwasher racks. She really likes the bright red mug/cup.
This next one is one that was all Miss A. I am pretty excited that she managed to get both me and the dog in the frame of the picture AND that she used negative space within the frame to help boost the composition though I'm pretty certain that was serendipitous more than anything.
At this point Miss A was feeling a little left out because she was doing all of the picture taking instead of being in the pictures so she turned the camera on herself and produced her very first self-portrait. We'll work on getting this a little better in the future.
At one point Miss A got a little adventurous and took her picture taking into her playroom. She chose to photograph her princess crown. (Of course.)
And eventually she decided to come back to the kitchen (where she started) and get back on the high stool she was sitting on in the first place. She took this gem of her Hello Kitty socks while sitting down.
At one point she becoming the creative director of all of this photographer and ordered me to take HER picture. Look at her being all jaded as if to say, "Take the picture already!"
When she finally took the camera back, she ended up having a really hard time getting any more good ones but I take the blame for that. While we were taking the pictures I was doing my best to do silly things that would thus produce more fun pictures and I got her laughing so hard she could barely hold the camera upright much less take a picture. She just about cut off the top of my head in this one and the dog can just barely be seen but for one last picture before the batteries died? I'd say it's a good last hurrah of sorts.
So that's the Miss "A"-cam. And I will surely have more pictures to share with you when I get more batteries for the camera. ;)








No comments:
Post a Comment