Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Leaving her mark

Sunday morning when I went in to get Miss A up at wake-up time I found her scribbled head to toe with purple marker.

????????????

Turns out she had somehow smuggled a PERMANENT purple marker in the night before and had proceeded to decorate herself AND some her buddies...


o_O

*sigh*

It would have been a little more entertaining and amusing to me if it had occurred on Saturday instead because then I wouldn't have had to rush to try and clean it off of her so that we could get to church on time and I could look a little less negligent as a mom.

Miss A and her antics are becoming more and more entertaining these days however challenging. :)  Last evening before I was able to go to bed early (and log a full 11 hours of sleep! WOO!!!) I had some serious "girl" bonding time with her and we looked at the American Girl catalog together and then pretended to be driving to the beach (and she was the mama) in her room with her bed as the vehicle.  It was so much fun seeing her imagination reeling away the way it did and voice what is fast becoming a lengthy wishlist of American Girl doll items. I'm getting so excited for Christmas morning when we reveal that a fair amount of her Christmas "wishes" will be given to her.

D and I are honestly loving this stage that she is in despite the fact that everyday she announces that she is NOT friends with boys, we are working hard to convince her that though D is a boy, he is also a Papa and that negates being a boy which means he can indeed be her friend on any given day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...