Friday, October 22, 2010

She could be on the next Dancing with the Stars

Miss A was in rare form last night. I got a number of good videos of her but this one is by far and away my most favorite so far!

She has this toy that she's discovered that's actually a baby toy - the very first one we actually ever bought for her when we found out I was pregnant. Well, it looks like a bouquet of flowers and when you press the blossoms, they play different songs music box style. Tonight she was dancing to the songs and having a grand ol' time. The best part is about halfway through when the song switches up on her and she actually changes her style of dancing to match the change in the style of music. I was just about holding my breath while I was filming it because I was going to laugh like crazy and I didn't want to make her embarrassed and stop doing it.

Feast your eyes on this... it's a good one...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...