Saturday, October 16, 2010

All of us Ellwoods... now in FULL-FRAME

Here in the Ellwood house, we are big believers in divine intervention. We owe it all to the Lord for the things He's blessed us with us and we do it all for the Lord because it's only right to pay forward when you've received tremendous blessings.

Currently we're in a state of flux with regard to God's blessings...
  • D is in his last year of graduate school and working his way towards a doctorate
  • I'm in the process of applying to a grad school program that I looked two years for and was convinced didn't exist until it (essentially) found me.
  • Miss A is just more of a delight and joy every day with the things she says (yesterday she wished D a "Happy Birthday" - mind you, it's months from it) and does (this morning she made us breakfast in "My kitchen" as she calls it)
And our most recent great blessing is that I was finally able to upgrade most all of my photography gear. This is something that I have been dreaming and thinking about for YEARS and praying about with all of my heart. But the fact of the matter is, these types of things take time and more specifically God's time. This was something that was all just a matter of God providing it in His good time.

So, without any further adieu, I present you All of Us Ellwoods the way God sees it... in Full-Frame (aka from my new pro-grade camera body) ...


His provisions, mercy, and grace are new everyday. And it's only because of Him that we have what we have and we're doing what we're doing. Thanks be to God.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...