It's a rare thing for me to be in front of the camera. But just so I can formally introduce you to the amazing piece of technological equipment that I'm now going to be using, thought I'd share the updated artist self-portrait that I'm going to be using to represent myself. The last one I took is from over five years ago and I thought I'd change things up a bit since I'm definitely not the gal I used to be. Care to see how far I've come? Here you go...
THEN: A rare moment of pause at a Jewish Orthodox Wedding I was shooting with my camera and dedicated flash on a bracket that flipped.
NOW: Less the long hair but PLUS so many more years of both life and professional photography experience and in full-frame sans a bracket!
Stay tuned for updates on all of my adventures. New camera, will travel...
No comments:
Post a Comment