Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The post you've all been waiting for

I know.

Why have we not posted pictures of our roof before?

I mean, it's WAY more interesting than pictures and/or videos of Miss A.

So.... without further adieu...

Our roof, ladies and gentlemen!!



Not nearly as exciting as you thought it would be? Yeah, well allow me to just state the obvious: It's really not all that great. (But perhaps that's because of the sad state of disrepair that it's in.

Allow me to make up for all of the silly roof nonsense with a picture of Miss A.


To answer your questions:

Yes. Miss A is wearing a shirt meant for a boy.

Yes. The shirt says "I do my own stunts."

Yes. Though Miss A might sometimes wear clothes meant for a boy, she will always be such a little girly-girl that picking sweet little bouquets of flowers will always rank high up there on her to-do list.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...