Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Peek-a-boo! I see you!

With Miss A now officially a toddler, it's hard not to be entertained by her on a daily basis. The other night she spent a good hour stuffing as many of her stuffed animals as possible into one her doll strollers. This wouldn't be worth mentioning except her doll stroller is made for exactly one stuffed animal and she (with my help) had crammed almost 10 in it. Sadly, we didn't get pictures of it. I had thought that I was once very quick on the draw with my camera but it's just not that easy these days! Luckily it's not always like that.

Yesterday D was able to spend the day with Miss A. She was out of his sight for no less than a minute and guess where he found her...

She has never done this before but something tells me this won't be the last time it happens. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...