Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to all

I am amazed that I'm still able to keep my eyes open! I don't know what's happened to me but it's gotten to the point that I can barely keep myself awake beyond 9PM every night.

I was planning on saving this post for tomorrow but after talking to Grammy and Grandpap Ellwood and finding out that nobody is going to be able to bunk with them tonight and celebrate an early Christmas morning with them, I wanted to put this up here for them to enjoy especially!!

So to not overwhelm Miss A with gifts tomorrow morning, we've been letting her enjoy them as they've rolled in. Today she received her first purse of her own ever! It's a toy poodle and pink as pink can be and so (of course!) Miss A LOOOOOOOVES it. Part way through you can hear her exclaim, "Puppy purse!"



Tomorrow morning she will be receiving a very fun gift - BUBBLE WRAP!!! She discovered the joy of popping bubble wrap a couple of weeks ago and ever since seeing how much she loved it, it was decided that we would give her a huge wad of it to play with. She's been "in training" so that she'll be a pro at knowing how to enjoy it tomorrow when she opens it.




And because this is Christmas and all. Here's an extra special bonus video that we took the other day when we were playing "rock star." She's a natural at it if you ask me.



Merry Christmas to you - and ESPECIALLY to Grammy and Grandpap Ellwood!!!! Hope your holidays are as blessed and wonderful as ours have been so far.



P.S. The answer to the question that you are asking yourself is: YES. I did in fact cut all of my hair off. I got eight inches taken off (to be exact) and I LOVE it!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...