Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nine is so very fine

Today is Baby A's nine month milestone. I can hardly believe it!!! Last evening I would not keep quiet about the fact that she's basically been born for as long as I was pregnant with her. D humored me enough with conversation but perhaps if he had carried her for nine months it would be a little more a big deal to him. Check out this progression of pictures. It takes you from when she was in utero, to when she was first born, to when she was just a couple of hours old, and then through to every month up until now...
Isn't it amazing how much she has changed??? This assortment of pictures is a screenshot from the first page of a book that I am writing for Baby A. See the three empty spaces toward the end? That's where her 10 month, 11 month, and year pictures will go. That means I've got only three more months and the book (and the progression of pictures!) will be DONE!!! So hard to believe! Time has just flown by.

Anyway, Baby as is obviously getting SO big. In actuality she is still a little small for her age as everyone seems to be passing her by but she is officially in 9 month size clothing and it's just about impossible to even squeeze her into anything smaller. Her legs have definitely gotten longer and she is definitely putting beefing up with her very healthy appetite. She still enjoys guacamole but she's also discovered yogurt - YoBaby and Greek, cottage cheese, and fig spread! Pretty much any time I sit down by her and eat something, she makes it VERY clear that she wants to sample it as well! As yet, there isn't one thing that she won't eat.


The other thing that has changed of her is her hair is getting so long!!! The other night in the bathtub I slicked it up into a cute little mohawk. But even with such a "punk" look, she still looked as sweet as ever.Don't you just love her chubbiness? She rarely escapes getting smothered with kisses on those chunky cheeks of hers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...