Monday, May 16, 2011

It's the final countdown

If you can believe it I'm less than three weeks away from finishing out my school year!! Yahoo!!! D has a few more weeks than I do and Miss A will be continuing on with her preschooling through the summer in the three year old room. Until then? Well, I just did my first wedding of the season this past weekend and I have another one at the end of the month in addition to a painting party and all of the events of graduation for the school where I work. *BIG sigh* To say that I'm exhausted would be putting it mildly.

But just because it makes me feel just a little bit more accomplished, here are some snaps I just posted elsewhere on the web for my photography business. I have a couple hundred (yeah. seriously.) more to go but it's customary to post "teasers" for your anxious customers. They didn't turned out half bad, eh?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...