But despite how pretty and poufy her Easter goodies were, they paled in comparison to the vision that was Miss A herself.
Miss A picked out her Easter outfit all by herself. We were in Target weeks ago and they had just put out their Spring and Wedding lines (at lovely Target prices, of course) Miss A saw this fluffy pink dress and she insisted that she have it exactly. I was pushing for a very fashion-forward pink and purple one in shift style with a very unique bubble hem but Miss A wasn't having it. What she picked was definitely a budget-friendly flower girl dress and I almost didn't get it for her but it wasn't any more expensive than what I was planning on spending so I just threw caution to the wind and went with it. And now that Easter has come and gone, it might have been one of the best parts of Easter for her.




No comments:
Post a Comment