When did her hair get long enough to gather into a legitimate ponytail?
Where was the little tiny girl I dropped off earlier in the morning who was so tiny that I had to lift her down over the step of the front porch because it was too high?
What? NOW she's got a REAL ponytail?!! Next thing we all know she's going to be DRIVING and she's going to be packing her car to MOVE OUT and go to COLLEGE and then she will GRADUATE and try and go and get MARRIED. I'M LOSING MY LITTLE GIRL, PEOPLE!!! SHE'S GROWING UP AND I CANNOT STOP HER!!!!
I'll admit that I'm definitely overreacting with this whole ponytail thing but still. She's becoming more and more grownup these days!

*sigh* In less than three months she will be exiting her second year. It's gone so fast, folks. And people warned me this would happen but I will absolutely tell you that they were right because it's going faster than even they said it would be go.


No comments:
Post a Comment