I'm still doing bento-style lunches for D and Miss A!!!
Since the beginning of the year, I've made over 80 bento lunches/breakfasts. I've taken pictures of most of them and have been posting them on facebook as often as I can. (Which means not very often because how much time do you think I have anyway!)
(BTW - sorry about the excessive use of asides and/or remarks in parantheses lately. I know it's annoying. And perhaps I shouldn't have indicated an apology in the very fashion that which I'm apologizing for. Anyway.)
I started posting the bento pictures here and then it just started being a bit excessive since I wasn't posting anything else for a while and it was seemingly all bentos, all the time. Well, allow me to make up for lost times and feast your eyes on some of my faves since I started making them at the beginning of the year...
As I said before, I've done well over 80 since the start of the year and this is literally only a small sampling but thought you'd enjoy being caught on them just the same. The good news of it all is that I'm getting so much faster at making them and I've also got some handy-dandy special tools to make things a little more efficient and I can make a decent bento box in a solid five minutes if need be!!! Also, Miss A remains a huge fan of them on the whole and her omnivore diet is continually expanding with the help of the bentos!
No comments:
Post a Comment