Monday, August 16, 2010

There's no place like home

Hard to believe but D and I just got from a solid week of living like this...



We got home after midnight last night and today is our last official day off before the school year starts for us tomorrow. After working all summer long, we planned a vacation of a lifetime with Royal Caribbean cruises to go island hopping around the southern Caribbean. We were able to go to Curacao, Aruba, Dominca, and St. Thomas. The above photo is all I have (for now) to share and it was taken on our excursion (that was our all-time favorite!) while we were snorkeling in St. Thomas. I will hopefully have more to share soon if I can get the pictures of my memory card safely as our home computer was hit by a trojan and it's the only one with the right sized card reader that I have access to right now. I should probably be able to pull the other pictures off once I go back to work tomorrow.

Until then we are going to hang out and soak up lots of time with Miss A!!! We went a week without her and we feel like we need to make up for lost times!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...