Monday, August 2, 2010

Do you see what I see?

Yes. I know. Where have we been?

Because here's the thing... it's supposed to be summer and we (as teachers) are supposed to be NOT working. But as God has called it to happen, we have done everything but that this summer!

D and I have both been very hard at work at the summer program for school-age kids that my school runs. And I'll tell you what! For as much fun as it definitely has been, it's definitely been an unbelievable amount of hard work as well!!

The good news is that respite (for us) is coming soon enough but for now? We're still plugging away. This week, for example, we are hosting two of our nieces for the week and they have joined us at camp! It's the first annual "cousins" vacation that my brother and sis-in-law have worked with us to make happen as all of us have many fond memories of summer memories chock full of fun with cousins.

Miss A has been L-O-V-I-N-G-LOVING all of this time with her cousins (less one who is still too young to partake in the tradition and the excitement is so much for her that she's been up to some pretty silly antics that we have never seen before.

Take this, for example...


Miss A put herself in there and though it might appear like she is a deprived child without a proper playroom, she's got plenty of room to "roam" and play but she absolutely insisted that this was the way it should be!

I guess she just had some "business" that she needed to conduct *ahem* PRIVATELY!!!




Don't you love it? I just love it!! She's a hoot and a holler that one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...