Monday, August 30, 2010

The Great (-est little) Pretender

You remember how two weekends ago Miss A went and got her first haircut?

Well, guess what her new favorite "game" is to play.

ANSWER: Pretending to cut hair!!

Last evening after we came home, we were just hanging around and relaxing - D was in the living room with Miss A watching the History channel and I was updating the blog with our haircutting experience.

I was mid sentence and D started yelling for me to come "look at Miss A!" (This is something we are doing more and more often as the things she's doing are becoming more and more amusing and entertaining.

When I came in, this is what I saw:




Can you tell what she's doing?

Answer: She's pretending to cut D's hair!!!

*HAHAHAHA*

And the great thing about it is that she was getting REALLY into it.








And the best part of all was at the end when she looked at her work and said, "That's SO cute!"

Miss A is such a riot. We just love her! Having a toddler around is AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...