Sunday, March 21, 2010

All fashion, all the time

Way back before marriage and Miss A, I devoted a huge portion of my personal budget to building up a whole wardrobe of purses. Why purses? Well, unlike shoes, I consider purses to be somewhat like wearable art. (Well, carryable but you know what I mean, right?) While some women had closets full of shoes, I had hooks full of purses. *shrug* I don't believe I ever had more than 20 purses ever at a time - that of which I fully acknowledge is a lot of purses - but I had a lot. I had a WHOLE LOT. And though my personal taste and "dream" purse wardrobe is composed entirely of YSL, in reality I was willing to buy from just about any place that had any purse that peaked and held my interest.

Some of my favorite purses happened to come from Singapore. In my quest for beautiful and interesting purses, I got myself hooked up with a fashion buyer who specialized in accessories and used to find the most amazing purses overseas. I've since lost contact with her and almost abandoned my quest for building an amazing purse wardrobe but I still have almost all of the ones that I originally bought from her.

Tonight, Miss A discovered some of my most prized purses and *God bless her!* she has perhaps discovered her own love affair with incredible purses that are indeed wearable art if anything is. *sigh* I wouldn't want to pass my fashion torch on to anyone more than I do to Miss A...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...