Sunday, March 7, 2010

21 months and counting

The other day I realized that I have posted hardly any still pictures on here. Truth be told, Miss A is in constant motion and it's just about impossible to get her to sit still long enough to take a decent enough picture. And for this reason I have just about abandoned the good ol' fashioned still camera.

Today Miss A was looking particularly adorable since I dressed her up for church. Her ensemble was comprised entirely of hand-me-downs and (granted) she could probably make even a paper bag look cute but I just looked at her today and realized how much of a darling little girl she is becoming. From her sweet little hair bow right down to her dainty little ballet flats, she's just about the cutest thing ever... EVER!!!


I never pictured myself with a daughter. God only knows that the reason why is probably because I feel like such a task is too incredible for me to handle. I feel like I don't know near enough about girlish things as I honestly should. Still? I know that God will never give me more than I can bear and for as much as I believe in God and all that he does, I'm finally believing whole-heartedly that perhaps I was cut out for this "job" of being a mother to a daughter. I guess it could be argued that perhaps I might not be doing the very best job in the world but I don't know... *shrug*... it sure seems like it's working out just fine to me...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...