I've tried the process on a number of different photographs that I've taken in Baby A's first year but none have come out to my liking. Through trial and error I learned that you need to have a very specific type of photo in order for it to work and I think I finally got it - both the photo and the process adjustments - to get exactly the right look to make it look authentically sketched out. I'm planning on (at some point or another) getting it printed out and then double matted though I'm still undecided of matting and frame colors. Here's a mock-up of a possibility. I feel like the black and the light pink give it a little bit of a modern feel despite the fact that our furniture and decor is anything but!

I'm pleased enough with how the sketch came out but I think the matting and frame colors need some work. I suppose it would help if I could figure out what room it would go in eventually so then I could coordinate it that way!
No comments:
Post a Comment