Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Like is hardly the word to use

Baby A eats two breakfasts. Yes you read that right - TWO breakfasts. To be fair we call one her early morning snack and the other one breakfast but why not call a spade a spade, eh?

The way it works is she gets up in the morning and has to eat within the first 15-30 minutes of waking. This usually consists of some fruit, a little pile of cereal, and some kind of cheese. I will usually sit down with her and eat something as well and a number of weeks back and I gave her a part of my bagel with cream cheese to chew on. SHE LOVED IT!!!!

It used to be that she would just gnaw on the bagel and bite off chunks that were way too big for her to chew down and I would have to make her spit them out but now that she has eight teeth in the front and one molar in the back? She is completely eating her own bagels. This morning I gave her an entire half by herself (instead of a quarter) and she ate all of the cream cheese off of it and then most of the bagel itself before chucking it to the dog who waits for all of her leftovers at the foot of her high chair.

For the record, Baby A would like MORE cream cheese with her bagel please! Her squinchy face says it all...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...