This morning I woke up early and dragged Baby A into church with me to take pictures of some of the staff for the church website makeover. I figured that we could snap the few pictures that we needed and then stay for Sunday school. Well, turns out they don't do Sunday school during the summer!!! BUMMER!!! Guess I would have known that had I actually been reading the church bulletins and newsletters like I'm supposed to.
Anyway, Baby A and I hung out in the church nursery for a little more than an hour until the late service started (our usual service time) and it looks like Baby A is just about ready for her own table and chair set!! There was a cute little picnic table that was just right for her and she snacked on some animal crackers and had a grand time swingin' her legs while she ate.
No comments:
Post a Comment