All of the diehard fandom definitely paid off. Here is a just a sampling of what he had going on for today's game...
Can you take in all of the details that he attended to? Baby A is decked out, the dog is decked out, AND D is perched on his Steelers chair with no less than THREE terrible towels and a Steelers hard hat!!! If that's not diehard fandom, I don't know what is!
We were invited to Godfather E's place for a little bit of a party while the game was played and D took everything that you see pictured except for the dog! And right before kickoff, D sat down long enough without all of his "gear" for the 2nd family picture ever that we have of all three of us together.
I had to take it with a self-timer so hopefully that justifies how not great it is. We're working on getting a decent family portrait. One of these days it will happen!
And just for fun, here's my favorite commercial from the game. I just loved these little guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment