On Saturday, I went to the post office to pick up some packages and was so surprised to see how many there were! Most of them were actually for me (since it was my birthday this past week - thanks everyone!!!) but one was a surprise for Baby A from her Grammy!!!I opened it up as soon as I got home and lo and behold it was a tutu!!! And is it ever BEAUTIFUL!!! I tried to get Baby A in it to get some decent pictures but she was so much more interested in rolling around and stuffing as much of the tulle into her mouth as she could. I DID manage to get her to sit still and even hold her little giggling bunny (see the picture) but she wasn't looking at the camera! She's very fond of that bunny - very much like Grammy herself though Grammy has REAL bunny!!!
We'll try again with the pictures. Baby A LOVED being in it so I'm sure she'll be more than happy to put it on again!
No comments:
Post a Comment