Monday, September 28, 2009

Painted piggies

I'm pretty sure that I will change my mind about doing this and take it off at some point in the near future but for now, this is what little Miss A's "twinkle toes" look like...


She had her weekly mani-pedi (really just a trim of all of her nails) tonight along with the usual viewing of "Baby Einstein's baby Galileo." I happened to have paint on my hands from work and I got all inspired and felt like Miss A needed paint on herself too! She was very cooperative and sat still while I painted and pretty tickled with them after they were done! And though I'm sure that D will see them and nix them ASAP, it's certainly been fun while it's lasting. I think if it were blue or purple or a different color other than such a grown-up red it might be a little better for such teeny little piggies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...