It was super easy and despite my recent proclamation that I can't bring myself to repeat patterns, I will definitely do this one over again. It was super easy and fast to make and just look how adorable it is when it's done!!! Also, it's totally customizable and I would completely do different things to it like make a more colorful scarf or do a little bow on the head for a girly looking one. This is officially the 1st amigurumi that I'm a little sad to give away!!! Guess I'll just have to make more, huh?
Sunday, April 5, 2009
My favorite one yet!
I started this yesterday and finished it just a few moments ago. Even though I have to get crackin' with making some amis for the upcoming church fundraiser, D's best friend is getting ready to go into surgery and since penguins are his favorite, I decided to try out the LionBrand.com free pattern for the Holiday Penguin. As you can see, it turned out pretty well...

It was super easy and despite my recent proclamation that I can't bring myself to repeat patterns, I will definitely do this one over again. It was super easy and fast to make and just look how adorable it is when it's done!!! Also, it's totally customizable and I would completely do different things to it like make a more colorful scarf or do a little bow on the head for a girly looking one. This is officially the 1st amigurumi that I'm a little sad to give away!!! Guess I'll just have to make more, huh?
It was super easy and despite my recent proclamation that I can't bring myself to repeat patterns, I will definitely do this one over again. It was super easy and fast to make and just look how adorable it is when it's done!!! Also, it's totally customizable and I would completely do different things to it like make a more colorful scarf or do a little bow on the head for a girly looking one. This is officially the 1st amigurumi that I'm a little sad to give away!!! Guess I'll just have to make more, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment