Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I can't stop!!!

I made another penguin. I KNOW!!! But they are so easy and they are SO cute!!!! This time around I made the eyes bigger (and more uniform - ha!) and gave it a red scarf instead. I think it looks a little girly-er when you compare it with the other one.


This one is being donated to the church fundraiser instead of being given away. I stylized the "portrait" of this one a little more with the classic "dutch tilt." It always makes things a little more fashionable looking.

Next up? A turtle!!! And it would be done by now except for the fact that in the midst of working on it, my creative muse overflowed my creative juices and I completely lost interest in finishing it. Not to worry, my friends! Since I know that I am my own worst enemy with project abandonment (thanks to becoming bored with things easily!), I've made a pact with myself that the turtle WILL be finished before I allow myself to start the next two items in the cue.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...