Saturday, December 18, 2010

Our little bear

As it's happened, I'm not crocheting so much these days. Sad but it's hard to sit down and do such a thing with everything else going on.  Still, somehow I managed to eek out some time to devote to what has seemingly become an annual tradition for Miss A: the Winter hat.

This year I decided to go with a Koala bear design for no other reason than it seemed like it would make an adorable hat.  I saw a few pictures of other peoples versions on etsy and ravelry but I didn't go by a pattern and just kind of winged it.  Total time it took me was maybe a little under ten hours but it was stretched out over weeks because I ended up running out of yarn and blahblahblah... I couldn't finish it quickly.

Anyway, here it is...





Not sure what next year's will be but I ended up making this one so large that she might not even need one next year!  (Of course, I will probably end up doing one anyway because of the unofficial tradition of it all.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...