Thursday, September 30, 2010

The big girl bed

It's finally happened, world. Miss A has gone and grown up so much that she's no longer sleeping in her crib.


As you can see, she's quite pleased with the whole situation.



I got this bed for F-R-E-E but we just used the crib bedding we have because the bed was the same size as the crib. Doesn't make any difference to Miss A though. She's all about spending as much time as possible in it, on it, or climbing in or out of it. If I'd have known how much of a kick she was going to get out of it, I would have gotten her one a lot sooner!!



And this bed is SO amazing (to her, at least) that it inspires her to be super silly and do all kinds of "weird toddler things" as detailed in the next photo. *shrug*



Miss A is just growing up so fast! It's both exciting and sad.



They just grow up so fast and try and shut you out of their rooms so soon...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...