Friday, January 8, 2010

Don't try this at home

Hmmm... well... sometimes our best laid plans... uhm... I've got a LOT of explaining to do!


OK. So, Miss A's hair is getting so funky so fast. I don't know if it's a growth spurt or what because she's also just recently become too big for her footie pajamas as well! (Especially her pink pig pajamas - Don't even get me started!!!) Anyway, her hair is growing in a really odd and uneven way to the point where she's got this huge comb-over type thing going on that even barrettes can't control. AND! She won't even really wear the barrettes the way she needs to to control it in the first place.

This morning we were brushing our teeth and she was sitting on the bathroom counter so nicely while I was getting ready. She looked up at me and smiled her funny jack o'lantern grin and the comb-over got completely in her faith and I just got fed up. There just happened to be a teeny pair of scissors right there in the drawer of the counter and one thing led to another and... well... as you can see, she now looks like a little Miss Lloyd Christmas from "Dumb and Dumber."

*Shrug* For the record? I feel really REALLY bad about it! And even though I know Miss A doesn't exactly care about it and probably doesn't even know the difference and she STILL looks completely adorable somehow. Just the same, I feel bad about it, I know it looks ridiculous, and I feel bad about it! Did I mention that I feel bad about it?

*sigh*

Well? At least it will grow back, right? And with her growing like a weed the way she does, I'm sure that we won't have to wait that long for it to look a little better.

1 comment:

AshleyHami said...

lol! I'm sorry to say I laughed pretty hard at your comparison pic - lol...awww... It will grow back ;) And she's so adorable anyway, even if she had no hair at all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...