The funny (or not) thing is that she's much better at saying it than obeying it...
Add this to her expanding lexicon of words that she readily says and repeats and we recognize and she is probably up to at least ten words. Yay!!!! AND(!) she's also doing the sign for "more"!!! I'll try and get that on video at some point as well.
BTW - Sorry I've been so absent and lacking in anything newer or fun! First day of school (for me - D's was on Monday) is TODAY and I've been busy writing graphic design and 3D art curriculum, preparing lesson plans, piecing together a stock photography library, cleaning and organizing the art room, and everything else that I was doing before the "regularly scheduled" program of school began again. Last night I was up until 1AM and that wasn't the first night that I did that. I was up at 5AM this morning. Do I look like a zombie yet? Well... I think I might be OK with that but I definitely feel like one!
Don't worry. I'm not kidding myself and I know the bags WILL come in time and I need to prioritize getting some good sleep ASAP. Being so out of it that I almost put my husband's deodorant on (as I did this morning) is not a habit I want to get into.
Anyway, stand by!!! (Per usual.) And as the school year gets me back into a routine I should also be able to be better about blogging. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment