Monday, May 11, 2009

We've come a LONG way!

While you were sleeping soundly last night, I was up every two hours with Baby A. The fever is so far from gone and today she's headed to the doctor to check things out. For whatever reason, Baby tylenol and Baby motrin are just not doing the trick!

I had previously thought that even after almost a year with Baby A I was still being deprived of sleep but after last night? No way!!! I finally realized how much better sleep I have been getting as she (before last night) was sleeping in nice long stretches of 5-7 hours. She's pushing a year and I was pushing actually regaining a normal sleeping schedule. I took it for granted. I REALLY took it for granted and had no idea how good I was having it! Man oh man... I don't know how you new mothers do it getting up every 2-3 hours on a regular basis!!! I commend you all. Hope you all were very well celebrated yesterday for your inaugural mother's day celebrations!

Anyway, as promised, here is the latest progression with Baby A's monthly pictures.

There's only one spot left for the very last picture that will be taken when she's officially 12 months/one year old!!! I cannot believe it. We are now just under a month away from that milestone. CRAZY. And finishing out this progression will also mean that her year of letters book will also be done and we're almost over the 300 page mark!!!

And that's it. I'm off to maybe sneak in a nap (while she naps) before we go to the doctor.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...